Aquallure Apple Stem Cell Serum Review
Rated: 9.75 out of 10
Researchers have spent years studying a rare variety of Swiss apple called the Uttwiler Spatlauber. With recent advances in beauty science and technology, researchers uncovered how to retrieve unique stem cells from that rare breed of Swiss apple. Not only have they learned to extract and study these cells. They have also dedicated many years of study on how to utilize its youth restoring properties for human skin.
Then, Aquallure's Apple Stem Cell serum was created.
This serum can be used on all common facial blemishes, from deep lines to moderate crows' feet to the finest signs of aging. No skin enemy is too tough for this vitamin-based serum to handle. Newer lines can be plumped and gone in just a single treatment, and deeper damage can see nearly instant improvement too. This is due to one of the star ingredients in this serum: Argarline. It acts similar to the popular cosmetic bacterium, Botox, but more on that below.
The combined power of the Uttwiler Spätlauber and Argireline would be enough for most brands; however, Aquallure even further enhanced their serum with multiple skin-conditioning vitamins and the incomparable power of amino acids called 'peptides'. Aquallure aims to make an all-in-one serum that is functional and effective for everyone. It's already receiving rave reviews, so we had to take a look for ourselves to see if it was worth all of the praise.
Aquallure Apple Stem Cell Serum Key Ingredients
The one-of-a-kind breed of apple that gives this serum its named is the "Uttwiler Spätlauber", and it comes from Switzerland. Hundreds of years ago, this specific variety of apple was incredibly valuable due to its prolonged resistance to spoiling. In other words, these apples could be stored for a great deal longer than other kinds of apple varieties, and yet they would still stay unspoilt and safe to eat. This extended far past when other apples would have been rotting. Yet it is only in recent years and new technology that scientists have been able to extract the stem cells containing these regenerative properties and reapply them in a serum.
As these stem cells come into contact with human skin, they begin to behave as they normally would in their home; the stem cells find any damage and start the process of repair by creating new collagen bonds.Simultaneously, the apple cells interact with undamaged cells to enhance and replenish. This also brings hydration into the deeper layers of the skin, plumping from within to instantly reduce the appearance of wrinkles, and begin to eliminate them at the source.
This serum by Aquallure is a fantastic addition to their line, as this one provides an immediately visibly boost. This because of one of the ingredients, Argireline, which we mentioned earlier. It has been shown to give a nearly immediate reduction to facial sagging. As Argireline works immediately, Aquallure's Apple Stem Cell serum's additional ingredients function in the background to stop wrinkles where they are formed. Hyaluronic Acid and Argan Oil provide thorough hydration while Vitamin C banishes free radicals and improves skin's tone.
- Vitamin C - Vitamin C is widely known for its incredible antioxidant powers. We all know how healthy it is for our insides, but did you know it is also fantastic as a topical application for keeping your skin glowing and youthful? Vitamin C can drastically brighten skin, even out tone, improve hydration, protect from pollutants, and further reduce the most common sides of aging. But just consuming the Vitamin orally isn't enough. For best skin results, it is important that Vitamin C be used topically.
- Argireline - This beauty secret is often referred to as "Botox in a Jar". The reason for this moniker is that Argireline is created from the exact same bacterium as Botox. But they are not at all the same thing. Instead, think of them more like cousins. Brand named Botox must be injected for efficacy, but Argireline can be utilized in topical applications (such as serums) and work just as quickly. Argireline mimics the Botox effect of firming facial muscles, temporarily halting the development of wrinkles. This provides the instant boost in appearance, and is one of the largest benefits of Aquallure Apple Stem Cell Serum.
- Hyaluronic Acid - This fascinating humescent is naturally made inside the human body in small quantities. It is mostly used in the maintenance and upkeep of our skin, eyes, and connective tissues. It helps lubricate our joints and eyes thanks to its hyper moisturizing properties. Studies are currently underway to investigate the potential for bone strengthening effects as well. When used topically on human skin, Hyaluronic Acid seals in all available moisture, encouraging cells to retain a plump, youthful look.
- Argan Oil - This beauty staple comes from Morocco, and is another one of the most popular beauty ingredients on the market. It is for good reason, as well. Argan Oil is one of the most effective skin hydrating ingredients in existence, but the complicated process to create it is tedious and expensive, meaning many other products often 'water down' their Argan Oil with other, cheaper types of oil, like Sunflower Oil. Aquallure does nothing of the sort, however, as we can see that there is no inferior oil on the short ingredient list.
- Multi-Peptide Complex - The human body creates a fixed amount of peptides, which are the microscopic proteins formed by the break-down of collagen into amino acids. These are constantly being naturally created and broken down by the process of cell turnover. When applied in additional amounts topically, peptides -more than almost any other component- have become heroes of modern skin care and agents in fighting the visible effects of aging. Peptides encourage the skin to create more collagen, which fills any gaps caused by wrinkles and developing lines. As another bonus, peptides also bring minerals deep down into our skin.
Full Ingredients List for Aquallure Apple Stem Cell Serum
Aqua, Hydroxyethylcellulose, xanthan gum, swiss apple stem cell extract, argireline, peptides, Hyaluronic Acid, potassium sorbate, argan oil, jojoba oil, sodium hydroxymethylglycinate, pantothenic acid, kojic acid, licorice root extract, coenzyme Q10, alpha lipoic acid, vitamin C ester, vitamin E, niacinamide, Benzyl alcohol, Propylene Glycol, phenoxyethanol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Fragrance
Aquallure Aquallure Apple Stem Cell Serum Benefits
- Increases cell turnover and regrowth rate
- Creates an ideal environment for collagen production
- Gets rid of the look of fine lines and deep wrinkles
- Uses cutting edge tech to harness hidden power in ancient ingredients
- Contains the many superior ingredients for anti-aging
- Priced affordably and widely available
Can an apple a day keep the dermatologist away? Maybe if it's an Uttwiler Spätlauber!
How to Use & Where to Buy Aquallure Apple Stem Cell Serum
Like with any new skin product, when you try it for the first time, rub a small amount on the underside of your wrist and wait for at least 12 hours. If no negative effects occur, go ahead and use on your face as intended.
First, wash your face with cleanser and pat dry with a non-fibrous cloth, like you should already do as part of your daily routine. Apply a pearl-sized amount of Aquallure Apple Stem Cell Serum to your fingertip. Carefully dot your entire face, neck, and decollete, taking extra care to apply a little additional in the most problematic areas. Massage into your skin with small circles.
This serum works very well under makeup, and is best when used as part of a complete skincare routine. This includes any additional moisturizers or cleansers you may use. For even faster results, use this once in the morning and then again before you go to sleep.
The Bottom Line: Does Aquallure Apple Stem Cell Serum Work?
This new serum by Aquallure is already one of our new must-haves! The incredibly useful quick fix from the Argireline is a fantastic bonus, and the behind the scenes healing action kicks in almost just as fast. If you are in need of some skin help in a hurry, this serum is one you want to try! A little bit of serum goes quite a long way, and being constant in your use gives even greater benefits.