Glamour Radiance Review
Rated: 10 out of 10
Glamour Radiance is a skin lightener that is dermatologist approved. Unlike most skin lighteners on the market, Glamour Radiance does not just bleach the skin. Instead, Glamour Radiance uses a specially formulated mix of patented complexes and plant extracts to fight against dull coloration and age spots while restoring your skin's natural luminescence. Not only does it treat the blemishes that come with aging, it will also treat blemishes from environmental damages like airborne pollutants and UV radiation. Glamour Radiance is so effective that it can even fade away freckles.
Clinically tested and dermatologist approved, Glamour Radiance has been shown to reduce age spots by up to 77%. It has also been shown to lighten and brighten skin by up to 55%. Strixaderm MD's Glamour Radiance is hypoallergenic and safe to use on all skin types. Its unique formula is 100% hydroquinone (a carcinogen whose use has been banned in the European Union) and paraben (a compound that has been linked to breast cancer) free.
Glamour Radiance has even been shown to reduce freckles. Forget about expensive products and potentially dangerous surgical procedures to give you bright and radiant skin void of dark spots and other tone imperfections. Glamour Radiance can safely repair your skin and return its natural shine.
How to Use Glamour Radiance
After washing the skin in the morning and evening, simply apply a few drops to the problem areas. Wait until fully absorbed. Glamour Radiance should be used before regular face moisturizers or other facial creams.
Glamour Radiance Ingredients
- DermaLite-PS®. A patented active complex that lightens the skin and evens tone to provide a natural and lighter skin that is more youthful. DermaLite-PS also fights against age spots and other dark blemishes.
- Alpha-Arbutin. This is a natural fruit extract that helps to nourish and revitalize your skin.
- Scutellaria Baicalensis extract. Another plant extract that serves as an anti-inflammatory. It is used to keep your skin healthy and smooth.
- Tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate. A specific type of Vitamin C that is used to brighten your complexion and return your skin to a healthy and youthful glow.
- Emblica. An antioxidant plant ingredient that slows the hyperpigmentation found in dark spots.
- Liquorice extract. Not just for candy, this is a powerful antioxidant that lightens the skin. It is 25 times stronger than kojic acid which is usually the default ingredient for skin whitening products.
- Mulberry extract. Another skin lightener, when teamed with the Liquorice extract, dark spots are significantly reduced.
- Salicylic acid. A derivative from aspirin, this ingredient helps fade acne scars, lightens pregnancy masks, and helps reduce other skin darkening disorders.
- Palmitoyl Oligopeptide and Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7. Peptide complexes that help reduce signs of aging such as wrinkles and fine lines.
- Saxifraga Sarmentosa extract and Grapefruit extract. Natural sources of bioflavonoids that will protect against harmful free radicals in the environment, including pollutants and harmful UV radiation.
Benefits of Glamour Radiance
Avoid skin bleaching agents and expensive surgical procedures. Use Glamour Radiance to lighten skin, even skin tone, and reduce the appearance of blemishes, age spots, and other skin imperfections. Not only will it lighten the skin, but Glamour Radiance is designed to nourish your skin.
September 2017 update: Unfortunately, it appears that this product has been discontinued. Please check out some of our other top rated products here.